catio supply list
Here is a list of the supplies I used to make my DIY catio. Your measurements could be slightly different depending on the size and configuration of your cage. But if you decide to build yours to my exact specifications this would be your supply list.
All of the supplies listed below have clickable links to make your shopping easier. Please see the affiliate disclosure at the bottom.
- 14 – 1 in. x 10 ft. PVC Schedule 40 Plain-End Pipe @ $3.97 ea
- 3 – (4-Packs) of 1 in. Furniture Grade PVC 3-Way Elbow in White @ $8.24 ea
- 15 – 1 in. PVC Sch. 40 3-way tee cross fittings @ $1.22 ea
- 4 – 1 in. Schedule 40 PVC 90-Degree Elbows @ $1.14 ea
- 1 – 1 in. Furniture Grade PVC 4-Way Tee in White (4-Pack) @ $10.04 only need 1 if you can find it separately
- 1 – Husky 1-1/4 in. Ratcheting PVC Cutter @ $13.98 ea
- 2 – Rolls Blue Hawk Plastic Blanket garden fencing (4-ft x 50-ft) @ $24.57 ea OR
- 1 – 4 ft. x 50 ft. 16-Gauge Black PVC-Coated Fence Welded Wire
- 1 – 100-Pack 4-in Nylon Cable Ties @ $ 4.98 ea
- 2 – 100-Pack 8-in Nylon Cable Ties @ $7.98 ea
- 3 – 26″ x 6-ft Corrugated Polycarbonate Plastic Roof Panel @ $17.00 ea
- 1 – Green Rectangular Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug (6-ft W x 8-ft L) @ $21.98 ea
- 2 – 3-in Zinc Swivel Hasps @ $6.25 ea
- 2 – 3-in Zinc Mortise Door Hinge @ $3.67 ea OR
- 2 – Aluminum Snap on hinges for PCV 1″ @ $14.50 ea
Here are some addition products you may like for attaching the fencing to the PVC frame instead of the zip ties.
*Use either the door hinge or the snap on hinge for your door hardware and choose between the plastic fencing or the welded wire fencing.
To learn how to make the catio, don’t forget to read the post that goes along with it below.
This post may contain affilitate links. If you choose to purchase a recommended product I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me to bring you this great content every week. Rest assured that I will never recommend a product that I would not use myself.