Are you not using Pinterest because it’s too much work? Or, are you not using Pinterest because your not a designer and your worried you can’t make beautiful pins on your own? Maybe you do use Pinterest, but you can’t keep up with all of the changes they keep rolling out. Well, fret no more! Tailwind just introduced a whole new game changer called Tailwind Create for Pinterest and it is AMAZING!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to click through and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Pinterest is one of the main drivers of traffic to my blog, Our Repurposed Home, with the second being SEO thru Google. That is a huge chuck of awesomeness every month!
But, with that comes a lot of work, especially since Pinterest keeps changing up their algorithms wanting us to pin more and more every day. Now with Tailwind I can plan out a whole month’s worth of pins in one sitting, and they will publish my pins at the best times for my audience.
And, that’s not all! With Tailwind Create for Pinterest, I can now create, schedule, publish, and analyze my pins all in one place saving me hours and hours of time! And I don’t have to manually create pins anymore!
I am absolutely loving Tailwind’s brand new tool, Create! All of the designs are optimized specifically for Pinterest and customized for my brand. Watch how I can take one post, with a few images, and generate hundreds of designs with the click of a button! Then I can filter, customize, and choose which ones I want to schedule all in the same platform. And believe me when I say you don’t have to do much, if anything, to the pins it creates!
Why I love Tailwind Create for Pinterest
Here are just a few of the awesome reasons I love this new program so much.
- Each design was built with Pinterest’s best practices in mind. This is huge because you know how Pinterest doesn’t like using many platforms outside of them.
- Every image is unique and made just for you. You can generate, personalize, and fine tune pins to drive traffic to your new and old content. Need to make new pins? They are literally just a few clicks away!
- The designs are really beautiful and more creative then I could have ever done myself. And there are hundreds to choose from for every post you choose.
- I don’t waste any more time downloading, organizing, or uploading my Pins! And I don’t need to use another graphics program to make my pins anymore. I can do it all in Tailwind Create.
- You can automatically apply your brand preferences as well, and when you populate your pins they will already be there. But, you can always tweak things later too!
- You are able to download your designs to your own computer if you wish.
- It’s literally as easy as 1,2,3. 1. Enter your URL. 2. Choose the images you want to include in the designs. 3. Click create images! That’s it! And you’ll have hundreds of pins to choose from!
Try Tailwind Create with their free trial
Sign up for Tailwind absolutely free using their free trial, no credit card information required. Their trial includes 100 scheduled pins or 30 Instagram posts. *Pinterest and Instagram are separate paid subscriptions.
Just click the image or button below and when on the Tailwind page just click on the green free trial button on the top right, then you can try out Tailwind Create on their beta program right now! See below for more info!
Once your signed up for Tailwind click the image or button below to try out Tailwind Create! Use the code “CREATEPARTNER2020” on the last question in the survey to move up the list! *Tailwind Create functionality will have an additional price on top of your Tailwind cost.
Seriously, if you tried Tailwind before, but just didn’t know if it was worth the money, you have to try it with Create! It’s such a game changer!